This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Bright Cycles and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Bright Cycles believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Bright Cycles and its subsidiaries.
We will never sell, distribute or lease you data to any third party.
We do share your data with the following controllers if you have used them:
Companies who administer the Cycle to Work Scheme
Our delivery Company Streetwise/APC
Global Payments, our payment service provider
V12 Retail Finance, who we use to offer our customers finance payment plans
Brands we stock who offer warranty on their products (in the event that you need to claim on the warranty) you may do this direct with them.
If you opt in to receive marketing emails from us, we’ll send emails keeping you up-to-date with news of our latest products, offers quarterly. In order to receive emails from us, you only need to provide us with your email address. You can opt-out from receiving marketing emails from us at any time by:
· Clicking the Unsubsribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails
· Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do it for you.
Links to third party websites
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise your device each time you access the website, and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
This web site uses Google Analytics and, in doing so, uses Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics generates statistics about our visitors in order to help us understand how our website is used and diagnose any technical issues.
When it comes to your personal information, you have the following rights:
· The right to be informed about how we use your information
· The right to access any information we hold about you
· The right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you
· The right to request that we delete information that we hold about you
· The right to access your information in such a way so that it can easily be transferred from environment to another in a safe and secure way
· The right to object to, and opt-out of our email marketing at any time
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.